Today In History #2
Sorry for the long gap in between articles. Real life stuff kept getting in the way. I'm back now though!
So without any further ado. Lets get into it!
- 1807 Robert Fulton's steamboat, The Clermont, begins first trip up Hudson River. Ushering a new era of transportation!
- 1940 Adolf Hitler orders a total blockade of Great Britain.
- 1945 Indonesia's rulers declare the country independent.
- 1979 Monty Python's "Life Of Brian" premiers. Another Comedy from the Mighty Monty Python!
- 1998 Bill Clinton's scandal with Monica Lewinsky. Bill Clinton admits on tape that he had a physical relationship with her.
- 1786 Davy Crockett. Frontiersman and soldier.
- 1882 Samuel Goldwyn, Jewish Polish American movie Producer.
- 1893 Mae West, american actress and singer
- 1943 Robert De Niro, American actor
- 2000 Gazzy Garcia AKA Lil pump, American Rapper
Robert De Niro
Well that's it for today's Today In History. Thank You for reading!