LONDON RESORT HAS RELEASED THE FIRST PICTURES OF THE PLANNED THEME PARK!
London Resort, which is a planned British theme park set to become 'the UK's Disneyland', has released the first images showing what the park will look like.
Located on a peninsula on the Thames, construction is due to start in 2021. The park has partnerships with the BBC, ITV Studios, Paramount Pictures, who will supply trademarks and theming for rides and attractions in the new park.
The next generation resort is expected to cost £3.5 billion. The first park will be opening in 2024, while the second park will be opening in 2029.
The theme park has multiple areas, including:
- High Street - Shops, Restaurants, Hotels, Convention Centre & Waterpark.
- The Studios - Modern-Day Warehouses & Big Blockbusters
- The Woods - Enchanted Realm, Fantasy & Fairytales
- The Kingdom - Swords, Sorcery, Dragons & Legend.
- The Isles - Giant Creatures & Mythical Beasts.
- The Jungle - Ancient Ruins in the Jungle.
- The Starport - Futuristic Experiences, Alien Encounters & Big Thrill Rides.