Ryan Adams has cancelled his upcoming tour of the UK and Ireland, in the wake of allegations of sexual misconduct by the star.
Nine dates, including two at London's Royal Albert Hall, have been scrapped.
Several fans had already looked for refunds, saying they could never again bolster the artist.
"Full refunds to ticket purchasers will be processed by end of day on Monday," said Ticketmaster in a tweet announcing the news.
The cancellation comes two weeks after the New York Times distributed a report containing allegations that Adams had exchanged sexually inappropriate messages with a teenage young lady.
Adams' lawyer said the star "unequivocally denies" engaging in inappropriate communications with someone he knew was underage.
The FBI later said it would investigate the writings to determine whether Adams was aware of her age.
The New York Times story also contained interviews with several ladies who said Adams had offered them help with their careers as an affection for sex, and allegations of psychological abuse from the musician's previous spouse, Mandy Moore.
Adams' initial response was to threaten legal action, in a tweet that said the newspaper was "going down".
He immediately erased that message and issued a statement calling the article "unsettling inaccurate," and apologising to anyone he had harmed, "however unintentionally".